|NH Animal Population Control Program – Plan B:
||NH Residents who receive, or are eligible for, benefits from:
- Food Stamps
- Aid to the Needy Blind
- Healthy Kids Gold
- Old Age Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Aid to the Permanently and Totally Disabled
- Pet owner pays fee directly to the veterinarian.
- The Uncomplicated Surgery Fee covers a pre-surgical exam and up to $15 in rabies immunizations.
- Uncomplicated Surgery: $25
- In heat, pregnant spays, retained testicles or any other extraordinary expenses: will result in additional charges
||Plan B Forms:
- all 1-800-990-SPAY
- or, pick up Plan B Forms at the NH Division of Welfare District Office or NH Department of Agriculture, APC Program in Concord, NH by calling 271-3697.
- Complete form
- Send to the address on the top of the form (State of NH) along with…
- proof of State program you are on and…
- a copy of your NH driver’s license or official NH photo ID, if you don’t have a driver’s license
- Wait for approval: The State will mail you your approval
- Follow instructions in that mail to make your appointment with a participating vet. hop around and confirm with the vet you choose what you can expect will be the total cost due the day of surgery as we have learned from people we help that this can vary greatly.